HCA’s Acting Program creates a safe, supportive and fun studio environment for actors to explore the principles of theatre, at whatever stage they are in. Each program focuses on building a strong foundation from week to week so students can develop their skills without the pressure of a production. Each class is centred around Stanislavski’s principles, especially the concept of The Magic If, unlocking minds to imagine, transport and create.
- HCA Creation Collective: A Blog on the Creative Process
- #ArtsLiveHere Blog: Amplifying Youth Voices Through HCA’s Creation Collective
- #ArtsLiveHere Blog: Unleash Your Creativity with Luke Brown
- The Passion of Flamenco: Spotlight on Carmen Romero
- #ArtsLiveHere Blog: Haleigh Eady Uses the Gift of Movement