HCA’s Acting Program creates a safe, supportive and fun studio environment for actors to explore the principles of theatre, at whatever stage they are in. Each program focuses on building a strong foundation from week to week so students can develop their skills without the pressure of a production. Each class is centred around Stanislavski’s principles, especially the concept of The Magic If, unlocking minds to imagine, transport and create.
Stephanie Hope Lawlor is professional actor and teaching artist based in Hamilton. She has worked across the golden horseshoe in shows like Venus in Fur, Salt-Water Moon, Ronnie Burkett’s Provenance, Doctor Faustus, Much Ado About...
- HCA Creation Collective: A Blog on the Creative Process
- #ArtsLiveHere Blog: Amplifying Youth Voices Through HCA’s Creation Collective
- #ArtsLiveHere Blog: Unleash Your Creativity with Luke Brown
- The Passion of Flamenco: Spotlight on Carmen Romero
- #ArtsLiveHere Blog: Haleigh Eady Uses the Gift of Movement