“Ballet is the greatest foundation of any dance form. It teaches elements of balance and suspension, discipline and grace, movement dynamics and clarity of lines. It is an integral art form developed to enhance musicality, precision, spatial awareness and overall control of the mind, body and soul. The Ballet is Russian based and allows students to explore the Vaganova technique in a very open and safe environment, allowing dancers to excel towards their passion.”
I began my professional ballet training at Canada’s National Ballet School, where I studied for five years. After graduating from NBS, I moved to England to continue my dance education at the English National Ballet School where I...
Emily attended York University, receiving an Honours Bachelor of Arts. She studied literature and dance, with a focus on pedagogy, anatomy, kinesiology, and mentorship. Emily worked in arts administration with Canada’s National Ballet...
- HCA Creation Collective: A Blog on the Creative Process
- #ArtsLiveHere Blog: Amplifying Youth Voices Through HCA’s Creation Collective
- #ArtsLiveHere Blog: Unleash Your Creativity with Luke Brown
- The Passion of Flamenco: Spotlight on Carmen Romero
- #ArtsLiveHere Blog: Haleigh Eady Uses the Gift of Movement