Haleigh-Rain Eady is a dance artist, educator and arts manager originally from Burlington, Ontario. She has a Postgraduate Certificate in Arts and Cultural Management at Humber College and is a graduate of Alvin Ailey American Dance...
“Modern is a grounded technique that moves hand in hand with the discipline of ballet. Limon style modern is what is taught to help students understand the use of space, various movement dynamics, weight and suspension, use of spine ondulations and what it means to throw your body into the deepest and furthest end that it can move to. Modern can enhance a student’s strength, allegro movement, opening up and having a more free way of moving the body. The use of the floor and spirals can increase a student’s body function in many other styles of dance and allow for easier technical learning and awareness of their body.”
- HCA Creation Collective: A Blog on the Creative Process
- #ArtsLiveHere Blog: Amplifying Youth Voices Through HCA’s Creation Collective
- #ArtsLiveHere Blog: Unleash Your Creativity with Luke Brown
- The Passion of Flamenco: Spotlight on Carmen Romero
- #ArtsLiveHere Blog: Haleigh Eady Uses the Gift of Movement