The Yamaha philosophy for music education is based on the belief that all people have the potential to develop musical ability. Everyone has the capacity to create, perform and enjoy one’s own music, and through this joy of music one can enjoy a richer life. With over 16,000 locations in 40 countries with 22,000 instructors teaching over 800,000 students, the Yamaha Music Education System has developed into a unique and remarkable educational system that is praised around the world.
Nancy is a classically-trained pianist with an ARCT Diploma in Piano Performance. She graduated from Wilfrid Laurier University with an Honours Bachelor of Music Therapy degree and has been working as an accredited music therapist...
- HCA Creation Collective: A Blog on the Creative Process
- #ArtsLiveHere Blog: Amplifying Youth Voices Through HCA’s Creation Collective
- #ArtsLiveHere Blog: Unleash Your Creativity with Luke Brown
- The Passion of Flamenco: Spotlight on Carmen Romero
- #ArtsLiveHere Blog: Haleigh Eady Uses the Gift of Movement