Beverly has been a member of the Hamilton Conservatory for the Arts for 10 years, welcoming families and supporting the HCA Administration team. As a local Hamiltonian, a wife and mother of three children, Beverly believes in the programming offered at HCA for the community. The arts are a part of everything Beverly does, creatively engaging in projects and photography is something she enjoys doing and instilling in her life at home.
- #ArtsLiveHere Blog: Rylan Allen brings his love of theatre to HCA
- #ArtsLiveHere Blog: Dancing with Hearts Wide Open
- Heather Dunn’s Dance Journey
- Forging Ahead: An Interview with Artistic Director Vitek Winca
- Keeping Connected Through Theatre: A Conversation with HCA Acting Instructor Stephanie Hope Lawlor